Very Tender Short Ribs
If you have the time to cook these, you will have a tasty meal. Teenagers love these.
3 pounds beef short ribs (in serving size pieces)
1 can condensed french onion soup
1 bottle dark ale or beer
2 tbsp brown or golden sugar
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 cup flour
1. Get out your crock pot.
2. Into the crock pot place the meat, brown sugar, garlic, thyme, paprika, and onion powder. Stir to coat ribs.
3. Sprinkle flour on top of meat mixture. Stir again.
4. In a separate bowl, combine soup and beer. Pour over meat.
5. Cook on high setting for 4-5 hours, or on low for 8 hours.
6. Serve with sauce and something to mop up the sauce, like french bread.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Healthy Recipes and Menus.