Uncle John's Corn Muffins
• 1/2 c butter
• 2/3 c organic sugar
• 1/4 c honey
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 1/2 c un bleached organic flour
• 3/4 c cornmeal
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 c milk
• 1/2 c frozen niblet corn
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix butter, sugar, honey, eggs, & salt into a large bowl.
3. Add flour, cornmeal, & baking powder; blend thoroughly.
4. Add milk while mixing.
5. Add corn to mixture and work into mixture.
6. Do not mash corn while mixing; the whole kernel is baked into the muffins.
7. Line cupcake pan with paper liners and fill 2/3 full with batter.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes until muffins are light brown.
Best served warm. Good for breakfast or tea, as well as with dinner.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Healthy Recipes and Menus.