(Prince Rupert, Canada)
4 pounds mussels
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup white wine
1 small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1) Scrub mussels well. Remove beards. Discard any that are not tightly shut.
2) In large pot, combine water, wine, onion, garlic, and bring to a boil.
3) Add mussels, cover, and steam until shells open, approx 4-5 minutes. Discard any that don't open.
4) With slotted spoon, transfer mussels to platter.
5) Sprinkle with chopped parsley
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Healthy Recipes and Menus.