Marian Sweet & Sour Cabbage
Marian's Sweet & Sour Cabbage
Goes well with roast beef. My daughter Wendy especially loves this dish.
* 4 cups grated red cabbage
* 4 tbsp butter
* 1 tbsp sugar
* 1 small onion, chopped fine
* 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
* salt and pepper to taste
1) grate cabbage
2) melt butter in saucepan, add sugar and cook till golden
3) add onions and cook till translucent
4) add cabbage, vinegar, salt and pepper
5) cover and cook till tender, 15-25 minutes
Delicious with a roasted beef.
Marian's Seet & Sour Cabbage
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Healthy Recipes and Menus.