Healthy Fats

Healthy fats which include essential fatty acids such as omega oils help protect our brain function and cardio health. Even good cholesterol is required to maintain a healthy heart.

Why does food cause stress?
If you're worried about the environment I sympathize... but food is really what you should worry about. As the world population grows, the food supply dwindles and is compromised in quality.

Trans Fats versus Healthy Fats
Get your facts straight and you'll understand that to keep a curve in your fats will improve your health.

Butter Stresses Not Thy Body
The body makes 80% of its own cholesterol and the other 20% comes from the food we eat such as animal fats and dairy. If the food doesn't supply the 20%, then the body makes MORE. Why? Because the body needs it!

Essential Fats Lost their Balance

What are Essential Fats?

Balancing the Omega Fats

 

Essential Fish Advice
Health Care professionals tell us to eat lots of cold water fish, especially salmon, because we need Omega-3, an Essential Fatty Acid, for optimal brain function and cardio health.

Fish oil 'makes you happier'

Eggsactly! Learn why eggs won't give you a heart attack...
Stop stressing over Humpty Dumpty. That egg study was done 50 years ago and later found to be wanting. Enjoy your eggs - poached or scrambled.

Do all you can

Healthy Fats | Why do foods cause stress | Trans Fats vs Healthy Fats | Butter Stresses Not Thy Body | Essential Fats Lost their Balance | What are Essential Fats? | Balancing the Omega Fats | Essential Fish Advice | Fish oil 'makes you happier' | Eggsactly! | Do all you can | Bibliography

Return to "Stresstonics"