5 Minute Chocolate Fudge
This is stress-free because it is so easy, and so fun to make with kids (of all ages). Everyone needs a treat, right? And chocolate's full of antioxidants. Enjoy!
2 c semisweet chocolate chips (real chocolate)
2/3 c sweetened condensed milk
1 tbsp water
1 tsp real vanilla extract
1. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
2. Stir together chocolate chips, milk, water in a microwave-safe bowl.
3. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute and stir.
4. Microwave another minute or til chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
5. Add vanilla and stir.
6. Spread onto cookie sheet making a 9x6-inch rectangle.
7. Chill in fridge approx 30 minutes. Makes 24 pieces.
Optional - you may add some extra goodies as per your family's taste - coconut, almonds, walnuts, pecans.